1. Pick up the right model ROM from the list first. And download the ROM file.
2. Please kindly check the download addresses for the flash tool, driver. Click and download them. Extract both two files.
3. Follow this path to install the driver. But please clarify the system type, X86(32-bit) or X64(64-bit).
4. Please follow this path. Click and run the flash_tool.exe.
5. Click the button “Scatter-loading”, choose the right model ROM file. Select the txt fie which title is similar to this one, MT67**_Android_scatter.txt.
6. Select “Firmware Upgrade”, Click “Download”
Please pay attention. If you need to save the personal data. PLEASE DONOT TICK “userdata”.
7. KEEP YOUR CELLPHONE POWER OFF and connect to the PC USB port via the USB cable.
8. Then the update will start automatically. Need to wait around 3-5 mins to finish the process.
9. Wait till display as follow.
10. Unplug the USB cable and turn on the phone manually. Then enjoy your new Siswoo!
How can I update my Siswoo c55 to Android 6.0
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.